Sorry readers, was busy past few days with studies and other stuff,so didn’t get time to write something here.With the year #2011 ending down #2012 rising up, I guess everyone must have started planning about the forthcoming year.. Thinking about how you are gonna start your New Year, writing down your New Year Resolutions, dreaming about how will it be by the end of next year.Its same here.. I too have planned some resolutions, some dreams and somethings I want to achieve in the upcoming year.
It’s the time of year for reflections on what we’ve done and what we intend (though both take us out of the moment). I keep seeing references to bucket lists, which seem related to that reflection on doing and intending so I’ve been reflecting on such lists and wondering again whether I should have one and why I can’t seem to get too interested.
They usually seem to involve places that must be visited or hair-raising things to do like sky diving and snorkeling—or inventing the new sport of sky diving in snorkeling gear into the ocean –or seeing some long list of famous sites or countries, etc. And the idea is that you won’t end up feeling satisfied with your life if you haven’t completed your list. I think its better keeping it simple and make a to-do thing for the upcoming year.
My Bucket List for #2012
- Enjoy each and every moment spent with family and friends.
- Learn PROFESSIONAL COOKING.
- Make new friends.
- Learn speaking a new language.
- Stop hating some exceptional people
- Try to lend a helping hand to the needful.
- Reduce ‘student’ stress by squeezing Yoga into my day
- BRING OUT THE BEST IN ME
- Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions Budget-Friendly (savings.com)
- Resolutions and Reflections (melanieerickson.wordpress.com)
- The Year That Was (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Five Reasons Why I Carry A Little Black Book (marrylallwrite.com)