Everybody,everywhere seeks happiness, it’s true but finding it and keeping it seems difficult to do it. Difficult because we think that happiness is found only in the place where wealth and fame abound. And so , we go on searching in places of pleasure, seeking recognition and monetary treasure, unaware that happiness is just a state of mind within the reach of everyone who takes time to be kind. For in making other happy we will be happy too.
Man was born together all in one piece. It is the kind of world he has fashioned that has torn him apart. A world of folly! A world of falsehood! A world of fear! With the power of faith, let him put himself together again- faith in himself, faith in his fellowmen, faith in destiny, faith in God. Then and only then will the world be truly together. Then and only then will man find happiness and peace.
- Truth or Happiness…Never both? (funfsinn14.wordpress.com)
- Please help me regain some happiness in my life. (ask.metafilter.com)
- Happiness and Emotional Well-Being (everydayhealth.com)
- Be what you want! (daphnegan.wordpress.com)
- I Will Be Happy When (newlifeat40.com)